Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boys don't cry!

With three weeks til Malibu I have to say. My body has decided at this point to start falling apart at an accelerated rate. Many small ailments are starting to pop up. It could be my intense training, and lack of sleep. None the less, as I always do. I've soldiered on and continued to move forward. Nowadays, my days consists of a mix of work, eating, training, more work, and some sleep sprinkled in. Saying that my schedule is chaotic is an understatement. I've not blogged much because of that fact. So, as of today I'm dealing with a sore groin from running and heavy lifting. My right ankle which I have to have surgery on has been tender for a few weeks now. I know that it's begging for some work to be done on it, but at this point I have to compartmentalize the pain and move on. Over all the pain isn't that big of a deal, it's more nagging than anything else. So, much like in the middle of a football season you're never really healthy, you're just dealing with it. I can't really complain, work and business have been great, but with all of that time invested in my carrer other things suffer. It's a personal choice, I know once I get past these few runs things will get better. Until then here's a video to help motivate you during these grind out sessions before a run.

How bad do you want it?

Oh, and one other thing I'm running for a purpose. Please consider donating.

Help me fight cancer

On the stretch run for Malibu.... Can't wait to see LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment